The leather jacket is such a wardrobe staple. It gives everything you wear an air of cool. I recently bought a great shrunken patent leather one that I wear with shorts, but mostly I like layering it over frilly dresses to take off the cotton candy edge. It's also great for dresses and tops that are a bit roomier; since it gives you an instant waist. I love how Alexa wears her jacket over a printed dress. It pulls her outfit together and gives a certain sophistication. I of course had to include some golden oldies. This picture of Mick Jagger is so striking. The ultimate rock 'n roll leather jacket do...complete with open shirt, eyeliner and studded belt. This translates easily into ladies-appropriate by just adding a roomy t-shirt underneath a button down shirt and maybe strands of golden and silver necklaces
donderdag 21 februari 2008
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)


Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten