woensdag 20 februari 2008

Girls on film


(click on image to make larger)

I love love love French 60's "it" girls. Their look is so mesmerizing because it is simple yet makes you want to stop death in your tracks. Seeing these pictures makes me want to get back to super basic. So I believe this is going to be the summer of no frills hotpants and short skirts paired with simple white/striped shirts or cozy sweaters for nights. These ladies also seem to make the desperate hunger for an of the moment bag fade into oblivion. All I seem to need now is a sturdy vintage bag or even a basket (if I dare).

For t-shirts you have to look no further than K-mart. You can just customize "regular" white shirts into cool AA with this handy tip from the princess (assuming that Jane Birkin is the queen) Lou Doillon: "The best fashion tip my mother ever gave me was how to stretch shirts so they aren't too tight around the neck. You put the shirt around the knee and stretch it to crack all the thread in the neckline (Elle UK)"


Geen opmerkingen: